Chapter I General
Article 1 In order to strengthen the inspection and quarantine inspection of entry-exit inspection and quarantine, and to regulate the inspection and inspection, according to the "Import and Export Commodity Inspection Law of the People's Republic of China" and its implementation regulations, the "People's Republic of China Entry and Exit Animal and Plant Quarantine Law" and its implementation regulations, These Provisions are formulated in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Frontier Health and Quarantine and its implementation rules and the Food and Health Law of the People's Republic of China.
Article 2 These Provisions apply to the conduct of entry/exit inspection and quarantine inspection/declaration in accordance with laws and regulations.
Article 3 Scope of inspection
(1) The national laws and regulations stipulate that the entry and exit inspection and quarantine institutions (hereinafter referred to as inspection and quarantine institutions) must inspect and quarantine;
(2) The importing country or region must pass the certificate issued by the inspection and quarantine institution to enter the country;
(3) The relevant international treaty provisions are subject to inspection and quarantine;
(4) Applying for the issuance of the certificate of origin and the certificate of origin of the GSP.
Article 4 The applicant shall fill in the inspection form in the prescribed format at the time of inspection, provide the documents related to the entry and exit inspection and quarantine, and pay the inspection and quarantine fees as required.
Article 5 The requirements for filling in the inspection form are:
(1) The applicant shall fill in the contents listed in the inspection report as required; the writing shall be neat, the writing shall be clear, and shall not be altered; the date of inspection shall be filled in according to the date of inspection and acceptance by the inspection and quarantine institution.
(2) The inspection form must be stamped with the seal of the inspection unit.
Chapter II Qualifications for Inspection
Article 6 When the inspection and inspection unit first applies for inspection, it must hold the business license of the unit and the government approval document for registration and filing procedures, and obtain the code of the inspection unit. The inspection personnel shall receive the "inspector's certificate" after passing the training of the inspection and quarantine institution, and the certificate shall be submitted for inspection.
Article 7 The agent for inspection and inspection shall go through the registration formalities in accordance with the regulations. After the inspection and quarantine institutions have passed the training, they shall receive the "agent inspection and inspection personnel certificate" and the vouchers shall handle the inspection procedures.
Article 8 If an agent applies for inspection, he shall provide a power of attorney to the inspection and quarantine institution. The power of attorney shall be completed by the client in the format prescribed by the inspection and quarantine institution. Article 9 For non-tradable inspections, the applicant may directly go through the formalities for inspection with valid documents.
Chapter III Entry Inspection
Article 10 When entering the country for inspection, it shall fill in the inbound cargo inspection form and provide relevant documents such as contracts, invoices and bills of lading.
Article 11 In the following cases, in addition to the provisions of Article 10, the relevant documents shall be provided upon request.
(1) Where the implementation of safety quality permit, health registration, or other goods subject to approval for examination and approval, relevant certificates shall be provided.
(2) The quality inspection shall also provide the foreign quality certificate or quality assurance certificate, the product instruction manual and relevant standards and technical materials; if the transaction is completed, the transaction sample shall be attached; if it is settled by grade or quantity, the weight shall be applied at the same time. Identification.
(3) When inspecting imported waste, it shall also provide the "Imported Waste Approval Certificate" issued by the State Environmental Protection Department and the pre-shipment inspection certificate issued by the recognized inspection agency.
(4) The application for damage identification shall also provide relevant documents for the proof of damages such as tally damages, railway business records, air transport accident records or maritime reports.
(5) A weight list, a tally list, etc. shall also be provided for the application for heavy (number) quantity appraisal.
(6) If the goods are accepted by the receiving and receiving departments or tested by other units, they shall be accompanied by an acceptance report or test results and a weight statement.
(7) International travellers entering China shall fill in the entry quarantine declaration card.
(8) Animals and plants and their products entering the country must also provide the official quarantine certificate of the exporting country or region at the same time as the trade contract, invoice and certificate of origin; if entry and exit quarantine approval procedures are required, the entry animal and plant quarantine shall also be provided. license.
(9) When the transit animals and plants and their products are inspected, they shall hold the quarantine certificate issued by the official shipping or exporting country or region; when transporting animals, they shall also submit the animal and plant transit permit issued by the State Inspection and Quarantine Bureau.
(10) When inspecting inbound means of transport and containers, a quarantine certificate shall be provided and the health status of the relevant personnel shall be reported.
(11) If an inbound passenger or transportation employee carries a companion animal, an entry animal quarantine certificate and proof of vaccination shall be provided.
(12) For the special needs of scientific research, if the entry of prohibited items is prohibited, the certificate of approval issued by the State Inspection and Quarantine Bureau must be provided.
(13) For the entry of special items, relevant approval documents or prescribed documents shall be provided.
Chapter IV Exit Inspection
Article 12 When leaving the country for inspection, it shall fill out the inspection document for the outbound goods and provide the necessary documents such as the foreign trade contract (sales confirmation or letter), letter of credit, invoice, packing list.
Article 13 In the following cases, in addition to the provisions of Article 12, the relevant documents shall be provided upon request.
(1) Where the quality permit, health registration or goods subject to approval are to be implemented, relevant certificates shall be provided.
(2) The outbound goods shall be inspected by the producer or the operator and attached with the inspection certificate or test report; if the application for weight identification is submitted, a weight list or a pound code list shall be attached.
(3) The goods confirmed by the sample shall be provided with samples confirmed by the buyer and the seller.
(4) The exit personnel shall apply to the inspection and quarantine institution for the international travel health certificate and the international vaccination certificate.
(5) When inspecting and exiting means of transport and containers, it shall also provide quarantine certificates and report the health status of the persons concerned.
(6) Enterprises that produce packaging containers for dangerous goods that are out of the country must apply to the inspection and quarantine institutions for performance appraisal of packaging containers. Enterprises that produce dangerous goods for export must apply to the inspection and quarantine institutions for the identification of the use of dangerous goods packaging containers.
(7) When inspecting dangerous goods for export, it is necessary to provide a performance appraisal result list of the dangerous goods packaging container and a use identification result list.
(8) Where a certificate of origin and a certificate of origin of the GSP are applied, information such as commercial invoices shall be provided.
(9) For special items that are out of the country, relevant approval documents shall be provided in accordance with laws and regulations.
Chapter V Changes in Inspection and Certificates
Article 14 When applying for revocation of the inspection, the applicant shall explain the reasons in writing and may, after approval, go through the cancellation procedure.
Article 15 If the inspection and quarantine matters are not contacted within 30 days after the application for inspection, the application shall be automatically cancelled.
Article 16 Any of the following circumstances shall be re-inspected:
(1) Exceeding the validity period of inspection and quarantine;
(2) changing the importing country or region and having different inspection and quarantine requirements;
(3) changing the packaging or reassembling;
(4) The application has been cancelled.
Article 17 When applying for the change of the certificate, the applicant shall fill in the application form for change, attach the relevant documents such as correspondence and correspondence, and submit the certificate, and the change procedure may be completed after approval. If the name, quantity (weight), inspection and quarantine results, packaging, consignor, consignee and other important items are inconsistent with the contract or letter of credit after the change, or if the change is inconsistent with the output or input country or regional laws and regulations, Can't change it.
Chapter VI Time Limits and Locations for Inspection
Article 18 For inbound goods, the inspection and quarantine institutions at the port of entry, designated or arriving stations shall go through the inspection procedures before entering the country or at the time of entry; the means of transport and personnel entering the country shall declare before or at the time of entry.
Article 19 If an inbound cargo needs to be issued for a foreign claim, it shall be inspected by the inspection and quarantine institution at the port of arrival or the place where the goods arrive before not less than 20 days before the validity period of the claim.
Article 20 If micro-organisms, human tissues, biological products, blood and its products or breeding stocks, poultry and their semen, embryos or fertilized eggs are imported, they shall be inspected 30 days before entry.
Article 21 If other animals are imported, they shall be inspected 15 days before entry.
Article 22 If plants, seeds, seedlings and other reproductive materials are imported, they shall be inspected 7 days before entry.
Article 23 The outbound goods shall be submitted for inspection at the latest 7 days before customs declaration or shipment. For the goods with longer inspection and quarantine period, the corresponding inspection and quarantine time shall be reserved.
Article 24 The means of transport and personnel leaving the country shall report or report to the port inspection and quarantine institution before leaving the country.
Article 25 The outbound animals that need to be quarantined and quarantined shall be forecasted 60 days before leaving the country, and shall be inspected 7 days before the segregation.
Article 26 If the applicant has special requirements for the inspection and quarantine certificate, it shall indicate and attach relevant documents on the inspection form.
Chapter VII Supplementary Provisions
Article 27 If the inspection and inspection unit and the inspector falsify, trade, alter, alter or misappropriate the certificates and seals of the inspection and quarantine institutions, they shall be punished according to relevant laws and regulations.
Article 28 The judicial appraisal business, the entrustment of the administrative organ and other entrusted inspection and appraisal services shall be implemented with reference to these Provisions.
Article 29 These regulations shall be interpreted by the State Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau.
Article 30 These Provisions shall come into force on January 1, 2000. The "Regulations on the Inspection and Approval of Import and Export Commodities" issued by the former State Administration of Commodity Inspection and the "Regulations on the Import and Export of Containers and Goods" issued by the former State Health and Quarantine Bureau The notice of the system is abolished at the same time.