1. The emergency cargo carrier shall arrange for the earliest flight to be shipped out.
2. For goods that need to be transported by dispatch, the shipper shall indicate the date of shipment and the flight on the shipper, and the carrier shall ship it on the specified date and flight. For goods that need to be handled by the joint dispatch, the carrier must obtain the consent of the joint terminal to apply.
3. The goods transported within a limited time shall be agreed by the shipper and the carrier on the date of arrival and indicated on the shipper. The carrier shall deliver the goods to the destination station within the agreed time limit.
4. Ordinary goods shall be shipped out of the main line carrier at the latest 4 days.
5. Ordinary goods shall be shipped out of the feeder of the feeder line within 8 days at the latest.