We’re committed to becoming:
- a leading professional aviation logistics enterprise,
- a regional express distribution hub,
- and the most trusted logistics partner of the customer.
- As part of our new airport city programme, a new air cargo area is in planning in the east of the airport to divert passenger traffic from cargo traffic, with passenger handling in the west of the airport and cargo handling in the east of the airport, and connect the airport’s cargo business with Hangzhou Airport Economic Demonstration Zone’s logistics function seamlessly. The East Air Cargo Area is expected to be completed by 2022 and meet the demand of international cargo development.
- In addition, the South Air Cargo Area will be built at the same period of the Hangzhou International Airport Phase IV Project to meet the need of domestic cargo.